Saturday, December 26, 2009

High School Apparel School Clothing Apparel.?

School clothing apparel.? - high school apparel


Band Dance at my school and twice a year (winter and spring) of each school year on clothing, that the name of the dance school and the Department of gives her ... If you have a child who had gone to my school, it allows them to see this material or not? Only about 7 Clock Get things on the list. Here is the list of things I ask for money this year to date: (for each item in this list is about school and the name of the dance department personalized this).

A. Hooded Sweatshirt - $ 24.00
B. Soffe Yoga Pant - $ 23.00
C. Training Pants - $ 16.00
D. Boxer Craft flannel w / Cable Clamp - $ 27.00
E. T-Shirt Short Sleeve - $ 12.00
F. Long Sleeve T-Shirt - $ 16.00
G. Authentic Pigment Tote Bag - $ 30.00
H. Fleece Blanket - $ 30.00
I. eco scarf - $ 19.00
J. 2 stickers Removable Vinyl Color Dance Car - $ 6.00
K. Travel Coffee Mug - $ 6.00

I get everything except the cover, scarf, bumper stickers coffee mugs.
Thus, the cost of everything 7 things I want is $ 148 ... is the value?
And if youmy school, what items you want to achieve.

I'm also a little hesitant about the bag, I would like, but $ 30 is a bit expensive. Here is a picture of what will look like the handbag is adapted, except for the sea of blue and:
http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Pigment- ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment