Friday, December 4, 2009

Sample Message New Baby Is This Poem Appropriate For My Sisters Baby Shower?

Is this poem appropriate for my sisters baby shower? - sample message new baby

This poem is appropriate for my sisters baby shower?
I do not know where to start,
because I know if it will be too late.
Almost all my life we have each other.
We laughed together,
They cried together,
"He called the others,
And lied to another.
But there is also something else.
I am not so blind to see
How many are like me.
In my heart I know that to do everything that I
Will any of you.
I always try so hard to lead by example
But I know that in the past, I received samples of the evil.
Life is not easy
And if not,
I will be there to guide his way with you.
When I am torn between the options
I always wonder how each would in fact today.
I know there were times when he may be wrong,
But now I can really see with what care he needed.
They make mistakes,
Take the wrong path instead of the correct
Let's never to shoot people,
Always a struggle.
Above all I want to know,
That no matter where I am,
What I do not
Or I am with
If you are struggling in life
I will leave everything and be there in a few seconds for my opinion to be.
I mean, I end this message with something special
But that is a lie
For it will never end,
What we share never die



PS We are very close, and I wanted something to remember this!

Yes or no!

3 comments:

Kitty N Bass said...

The poem is great, I know if my brother has written to me and read aloud, paused to mourn my baby shower, too.

I like it. =]

Chris said...

Not for a baby shower. The emphasis should be placed on the mother and the baby will come soon. This poem is more like an excuse or as to brag about how good a nurse you. It's still a great poem. No offense, but I think they should save for another time.

Mellissa C said...

Its really no words, but what is in words, so I think
It is a beautiful poem, and do what your heart tells you to do.

However, if you a different opinion, or persons having the awnser yes
I hope that helped.

Post a Comment