Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures Of Suitcase Piercing What Can I Do If Someone Intentionally Threw Away My Possessions ?

What can I do if someone intentionally threw away my possessions ? - pictures of suitcase piercing

I was in the midst of movement and a friend of 8 years told me to open my fortune, until she finds a permanent home. So we decided to throw my two suitcases full of photos and photo albums and all the negatives in a car park to find her husband with another man, to think that I have said on this subject (NO) and can not be restored will. Can I sue? when I was in his house and attacked me boys, I came to the hospital on the West Valley Police Department went from a report, they took pictures of my wounds, gave me his name and address, your husband told me not to bother to himself complain because he is "friends" in power.
In fact, the police did not continue, although the city attorney said he had seen photos and it was obvious that he was injured, and two witnesses. The thrust of over $ 500.00 for payment by the company, owns a house and the attack happened on the way, maybe your husband is right when you have friends help you with anything poly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment