Monday, February 22, 2010

Certificate Of Rent Paidtax Form2009 Landlord Won’t Send CRP (certificate Of Rent Paid).?

Landlord won't send CRP (certificate of rent paid).? - certificate of rent paidtax form2009

The owner is not sent) PCR (certificate of rent paid.

How do I get the CRP to the owner if they have not sent? My mother no longer lives there, but for six months last year. They were mentioned several times and each time they say to send them. It's almost the end of February and have not seen. How do I make sure that they send? I fear we will continue to say that 'it is in the e-mail "until they pass the deadline for submission. What if I have to send, right? Because I thought that all these forms should be sent to the end of January? Is there a way to ensure that it and send in any way responsible for itself (if still possible).

BTW, the PCR for meMother, I am trying to help only to this mess.

Thank you.

3 comments:

jboatrig... said...

If you are in your area, I would say, I called several times asking that we get lost in the mail. I will be in his office on Monday 26 February, will be at 10:00 Clock (or wherever) to pick them up. Please have it ready for me.
You may need a lawyer for a letter that you now need to send contact.
Is it for the taxes? If so, please call the local Department of Revenue and ask what to do.

bucketmo... said...

Send a letter stating that you paid for. You will answer a letter or say (see you in court.)

czow52 said...

I have this response from the Wisconsin homestead exemption, but for the IRS or any organization, including what happens, every little chance of Wisconsin farm work, but his number1-608-266-8641 and again that the agency would send the certificate pension, Google and enter your number

Post a Comment