Friday, February 5, 2010

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Loader Is There A Difference In Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Between Mac And Pc?

Is there a difference in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum between mac and pc? - roller coaster tycoon 3 loader

I have a Mac and I ordered Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum. Shows the site Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum for Mac When I received the order, which was the same as in the normal game, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3rd Platinum for Mac, you do not advertise, sell it. Is there a difference between Mac and PC game RCT3 Platinum?

1 comments:

TheDarkA... said...

I have two copies of this epic () of the party. They say with certainty be loaded theres no difference between the two versions.
PC version is loaded a little faster and I think a better sound quality on the PC.

Post a Comment