Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Homemade Coil Cleaners What Are Some Readily Available Things That I Could Make A Simple Guitar Pickup Out Of???

What are some readily available things that I could make a simple guitar pickup out of??? - homemade coil cleaners

I am a mini-guitar to go home does not want to buy a truck or a copper wire, I have many things there are, appliances, TV, CB, RC cars, all sorts of things, but I do not know how it works, I would like just ideas.

Note: I saw the educational experience for guitar tablets cheap and easy, but I would like more information and new ideas, no one has done this?

Besides, where the coil is in a power switch?

Thank you!

4 comments:

NYC Chica said...

Magnet
a piece of plastic
my friend uses this all timeQ

NYC Chica said...

Magnet
a piece of plastic
my friend uses this all timeQ

pumpkin said...

An old toaster.

club penguin girl said...

U could use a plastic lid and cut out the form U Want

Post a Comment