Monday, February 8, 2010

Relief From Tonsilitis URGENT HELP! I Have Tonsilitis And It Hurts So Much.. Pain Relief?

URGENT HELP! i have tonsilitis and it hurts so much.. Pain relief? - relief from tonsilitis

Since the question tells me I have tonsillitis .. His right to me hurt so much now. I know that uses some good ideas, acctually the relief of pain and work to hurt me or worse, to my throat. I also have a fever .. my nose is so congested, but I can not be deleted .. It is a pain!

I went to the doctor today and got a drug .. And analgesics, but the pain is not Sh * t all for me and not functioning well ..

i dont care about spelling mistakes, I am in pain and want relief ..

3 comments:

Deb said...

gargel with some warm salt water. a couple of teaspoons of salt in a cup of warm water. that will help some. for stuffy nose, if you can try some Vicks. They do not say what the doctor gave him. Mucinex or something like a generic contribute much to congestion. Be sure to drink plenty of water.

Good luck.

funkyalm... said...

No, not at all exaggerating. It is a very unpleasant situation. Especially with a cold on top. The advantage is that if you have made to reach a lot of ice cream!

Champagne lover said...

I suggest you go to the doctor again. To provide and see if they prescribe an antibiotic. If you have fever and pain very bad, there is probably a very bad infection going on there. I had a bad case of tonsillitis once, and could not even deal. During my trip in 2 others dedicated to a physician with strong antibiotics. He said he did not help one days later or so is a lot of antibiotics and I go for an operation. I am pleased that the antibiotics helped. Do you not afraid, but I think you should immediately go to the doctor again. especially since the drug did not work.

Post a Comment