Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fingering A Girl Missouri What Should I Think Of This Dream I Had?

What should I think of this dream I had? - fingering a girl missouri

First, I am 34 weeks pregnant with a girl.
In my dream last night:
I already had the birth of my daughter and I returned to Missouri to be with my family. My husband does not affect me. He remained in Colorado.
My parents, my brother, my sister and I were hanging at the mall. My sister was at my daughter and my mother was with him when I was struggling to keep up with them.
A woman came to my sister (who was) my baby and talked about her baby.
So of course I hung up and the conversation. Then the lady asked me: "How old is she. I wanted to answer, but when I opened my mouth, put the lady with the finger on my lips and told me to Shh. My sister saw, what happened, but still the lady, as her baby!
I'm frustrated a little, the lady asked my sister if she could carry the baby. My sister even asked permission. Instead, he simply let the lady take my baby.
Since the lady was delighted, and went to a lady who was the other show. My mother and my sister followed and again I fought with them to keep.
Then I met my father asked me where all, and if the baby! I said, and told him I wanted my daughter.
But then the lady came to my baby. And follow for some reason, my sister and my mother! Then she tried to steal my baby ...
Then he pulled a pistol from my pocket. lol And he shot himself in the AIR. Each had stopped moving, as the lady with my baby. I ran up to her and my baby and said: "It's my baby ******" lol.
Then I woke up ...
I do not know what to do at all!
Looking for an opinion on this strange dream. There are no right or wrong, I just want to know what you think.

1 comments:

the dark angel kitten said...

Baby
To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. The baby symbolizes something in your own nature is pure, vulnerable, disadvantaged and / or damaged. If you have a baby to sleep, suggesting that you recognize your hidden potential. If you have forgotten your dreams, a baby, which suggests he is trying to hide their own vulnerability, you do not want others to know their weaknesses. If you dream that is on its way to the hospital to have a baby, then it means that their problems of dependency and your desire to completely care. Perhaps you can try to get some of a responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a direct interpretation can only mean that you have some concern of the wallHospital when the time comes.

The dream of a crying baby, indicating that some of you, the attention is withdrawn, and shall provide a boost. Alternatively, it is the unfulfilled goals and a sense of lack in your life. If you dream of a child is neglected, which indicates that the amount is not enough attention. Do not use their full potential. Alternatively, this dream can represent their concerns about their own children and their ability to protect and for them.

To a starving child's dream, represents your dependence on others. You meet a deficiency in your life that requires immediate attention and gratification. To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the end of somethingPart of you.

The dream of a very small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and anxiety prior to let others become aware of their vulnerability and incompetence. Perhaps you're afraid to ask for help, and therefore tend to things in their own dream hands.To enter your baby in and out of the water means regression. They are a throwback to a time when he had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, you can remember when the baby in the fetus and in the comfort zone. In fact, some women give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the womb. It is less traumatic for the child, as emphasized in the world. Perhaps the dream of finding your own comfort zone.

Kidnapping
To dream that you are kidnapped, denotes feelings of sitting trapped and restricted. Someone or a situation in May distract their concentration and attention from their targets.

To dream that someone has been kidnapped, indicates that they are not disappointed aspects and characteristics of the person inside is talking about. You try to hold and / or remove from the properties of the person.

To dream that you are a kidnapper, signifies that something that you need to leave go.You can hold their views and opinions of other force.

Gun
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger and the potential risks. You can with issues of passiveness / aggressiveness and violence, and dependency.Alternatively, a weapon of the male penis and sexual desire. When the barrel in May the average power and powerlessness, as was the gun and missed.

To dream that you get a weapon that prevents you should be careful not to let his temper get out of control. If your dream is that the weapon does not report feeling powerless in the waking state. Perhaps your need to attack the problem from a different approach. Or impotence, a decision rifle or fear of sexual impotence.

To dream that you are someone with a gun to shoot, is available for your aggressive feelings and hidden anger in this particular person.

To dream that you shoot someone with a gun, suggests that you encounter any Confrontatiein your waking life. You can feel in a situation as victims.

Post a Comment