Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Cruising Spots In Portland Are Airport Bathrooms Thought Of As Cruising Spots?

Are airport bathrooms thought of as cruising spots? - good cruising spots in portland

What Larry Craig (please forgive me - as I have not read it or fully informed in advance about these stories) does not really seem surprising that the police waited for a bust airport bathroom cruising. Airport has bathrooms are always as gay cruising spots, or was someone on Larry Craig, knowing he is a regular practice of theirs? Can someone enlighten me? Again - a hall of the airport seems to be a cruise strange place. Are usually not easy to go to space?

1 comments:

dougeebe... said...

Bathroom Airport is not in itself automatically as border crossing points. There are sites that list items cruise for airports, shopping malls, parks, etc. I do not want a connection available, because it may violate the TOS of Yahoo AOL.

The police were there, because this particular bathroom had acquired a good reputation, was to appear on the site, and had no complaints. Larry Craig was catching a flight between DC and in its original condition. I have personally insult the intelligence of my explanation of events, and listen to your family to buy into the excuse that his foot touched the officer with his own "accidentally found" they fell down on a piece of paper and chose sad.

I have the public baths of all life and no one has ever "accidentally touched" my foot. You do not really have much to get a foot in the shower to get to reach and touch the person next door.

Post a Comment