Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sore Knees Basketball Advice Knee Injury, Need Advice On What Could Be Wrong.?

Knee injury, need advice on what could be wrong.? - sore knees basketball advice

I played basketball, there are about 10 left knee hurt my pain was a litte on the ACL and I could walk to everything is to develop and do well.
The only problem was that when I went into a crouch, I felt as if my hamstrings (tendons, both directly behind the knee) cramp / up to block.
I sit on my) lap (Indian style and I felt a cramp and tried to Kick It Out, but it was inevitable, I fell down and not move the knee couild.
I went to the emergency and the ER doc said it could be my PCL.
No swelling
Then I went to Ortho Siad, who could my meniscus.
I have the MRI and I am sorry HTE tomorrow.

I'm in a knee immobilizer, but I extend my knee coudlnt initially, but now I have 1 / 2 inches away from fullExtension in the knee immobilizer.

Can any1 me an idea of what is and what treatment can be.

I hate nothing more than surgery and I would be the last resort last.
Thank you for takin the time to read this

2 comments:

CrshTstD... said...

The MRI should say what is wrong, torn ligaments, meniscus, etc., and if a serious injury and the surgery that might be the only place I admit to other options if your - if you mention "exploratory surgery athroscopic"

I've had three surgeries on the knee was, if I correctly diagnosed, he would not be subjected to an operation in the first place.

Good luck ... many questions, even if they seem stupid. Your health, your choice.

Norman said...

Often, surgery is the only option when there is a violation. However, you are May luck and it could be a Chapter muscle. I had surgery on his shoulder and that the best I've done. Since the surgery I can do what you love to do without pain and without boundaries. GOOD LUCK.

Post a Comment